Life is like a baboon's ass: colorful and full of shit...
Appears in 139 Episodes
97. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal WRONG
After watching this god-forsaken movie, my brain was as nuked as Indy should have been inside that stupid fridge.———————————————Another beloved franchise ruined by a s...
96. Get Over Here! You're Wrong About "Mortal Kombat"
The 2021 movie, I mean. But I'm sure you're very wrong about other entries of the franchise as well.———————————————This week, the nerds went back to video-game movies ...
95. "Jurassic World: Dominion" Is Just Wrong
Qualifying how wrong it is or what it might be wrong about would imply there's something right about it. There isn't.———————————————Chris, Luciano, Matt and Spencer ch...
94. Warner Bros. Was Wrong About "Black Adam"
And in other news, water is wet and the sky is blue.———————————————Back to their full roster, the nerds thought it would be good to get back to the 2020's and chose to...
93. "Dungeons & Dragons" Was Wrong About Dragons, Dungeons and Everything Else
We mean the movie. You know, the one that came out in 2000 and aged like a bowl of spoiled yogurt left out in the sun.
92. You're Probably Still Right About "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider"
Because you obviously thought it was a shitty movie 20 years ago, and that opinion hasn't changed... right? Yeah, I'm sure that's right. Even *you* wouldn't be *that* ...
91. You and Taika Waititi Were Both Wrong About "Thor: Love and Thunder"
Also wrong: everyone else who thought this was a good movie.
90. You're Wrong About How Wrong You Are About "Uncharted"
A convoluted title for a convoluted movie. But you're probably wrong about the games, too.
89. You're Wrong About What You Think Will Happen in 2023
No Subway combos were harmed in the making of this episode.
88. You're Definitely Wrong About Tommy Topperson ("Fiasco" Game, Part 2)
The conclusion to the shenanigans at Hellmouth High! The party at Beckee's house is going to be LIT... or will it?
87. You'll Be On Santa's Naughty List if You're Wrong About "Violent Night"
Season's Beatings, everyone!
86. There's Something Wrong With Hellmouth High... ("Fiasco" Game, Part 1)
An idyllic town, a school chock full of supernatural secrets and a group of teenagers with lots of hormones and too much self-esteem: the perfect ingredients for a gig...
85. Tag-team Battle Royale: Christmas vs. Hanukkah
Alternate title: "You're Wrong About How Many People We Can Offend in 100 Minutes".
84. Top 10 Lists That Are Wrong About the Holidays
Are... are the authors of these lists OK?
T.A.X.E.S. | Simon Says: You're Wrong About "Demolition Man"
Simon also says that these nerds would have gone bankrupt a *long* time ago if a verbal morality statute were in effect nowadays.
T.A.X.E.S. | You're Probably Right About "The Contractor"
Because you almost certainly haven't watched it, and that's *exactly* how things should remain.
T.A.X.E.S. | My Senpai Told Me You're Wrong About "Rising Sun"
He's a fucking idiot most of the time, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
T.A.X.E.S. | You've Been Wrong About "Blade" Since 1998
Almost a quarter of a century later and you're STILL trying to ice-skate uphill.
83. You're Wrong About "Halloween"
The movie, not the holiday. Well, probably the holiday, too.
Surprise, You're Wrong! | Warner Bros. Is Bringing Out the Big Gun(n)s
Looks like they ARE listening to our podcast, after all. Good.
82. Top 10 Lists That Are Wrong About Halloween
Presented to you by the top 4 podcasters that were unsure about what the *actual* theme of the episode was!
81. You're Wrong About "Nope" Being a Horror Movie
You're also wrong about this episode being a focused conversation about "Nope".
80. What If Horror Stories Were Really Weird?
An interesting question, no doubt. But I have one that's a lot more "out there": what if these nerds were able to stay on topic? (¬_¬)
79. Battle Royale: Scariest Horror Villains
Quite frankly, no horror villain can be scariest than living in one of these nerds' minds. They have problems, is what I'm saying.
78. Top 10 Lists That Are Wrong About Superheroes
You're reading the title wrong.
77. Stick Around! Maybe You're Not Wrong About "Predator"
You probably are though. And you're also definitely wrong about how many people were in this episode.
76. What If We Ruined "Sesame Street" For You?
75. Battle Royale: Heroes of the Universe, Earth Edition
A short detour from our usual subjects. Same insanity-laden conversation.
74. Wrong Takes: "Super Mario" Edition
Ah, finally a thoroughly wholesome subject that nobody, not even *we*, could possibly find a way to turn into filth...
73. "The Gray Man" Got Really Wrong Really Fast
A movie that answers the age-old question, "what if the Hindenburg disaster were a feature-length film?".